
Wen for my Check up in KK. 2nd check up aft my op. aft discharge on 1st june, I had to go back for my 1st check up 1 week ltr. And now 6 mths ltr. I was damn afraid of duno wad. I asked my cousin, Yasmeen to follow me. last min, she backed out. Suppose to meet at 9.30am and I had to call her at at 9.40am to ask where she was, and she gave some reasons la.. kinda pissed.
Den I wen to KK on my own.. the reason I dowan to go alone is, I’d be thinking of a lot of stuffs. Wen I reach the hospital, everything came to mind.
Hw I keep coming there for scans, blood tests, see doc, the day doc said I need to hv a surgery, next day bring dad n doc told him the same thing. Den my admission. My bed. the feeling I had wen nurse told me to get ready as I was going to go into the operation theatre. Felt so scared cos family wasn’t here yet. I didn’t wan to go in b4 they come. Called Prince.. cried, tt fella, he was feeling damn worried and was blaming himself tt hes not there. The encouragement words he gave. Family came. The worried look on my parents, no reaction on my 2nd bro’s face, elder bro’s worried face. How I smiled at dem though I was super scared. Didn’t wan dem to feel scared. So I put a brave front. I was smiling. I didn’t expect to smile. Nurse wheeled me into the lobby of the op theatre. Told to go lie down on the stretcher. She briefed me den pushed me into the another lobby, joked with the nurse pushing me. den I was alone.. I was relief wen I saw my doctor. He told me not to worry. Den another nurse inject me n put a tube on my hand. Pain sia. Den pushed into the op theatre. Damn scared n excited. Nv been in a op theatre u see. den frm where I was lying, above me I saw 5 heads looking at me and doing something to me. one of dem was asking me, my name, IC and was toking abt my school den I became unconscious. Finally, I woke up. I was in the lobby. I was inbetween 2 stretches. There were 2 old woman lying jus like me. but I was conscious, they wldnt. i moved abit.. and i felt a sharp pain.. and i yelped.. it was One Indian nurse who woke me up. den aft making sure im alright, she pushed to where my family, Rahima and my elder bro’s fiancé, Rabitha were waiting. I cldnt open my eyes. But I was conscious. Im damn close to dad. 1st person I saw wen I came out was him. his face looked as if he cried. Den I black out. I was waken up by the same nurse.. she told me to get onto my bed. I cldnt. Cos it was damn painful. She said slowly.. another nurse helped me.. and they said, see, I noe u can.. u’re brave.. u’re enduring ur pain well..
The thing is, I cant tahan pain.. I serious cant. Frm heart pain to normal pain. 1st thing I’ll do I cry. But for this, I did cry abit.. but most of the time I tahan. 2 ppl were proud of me. Dad n Prince.
Den saw rahima cry. everyone arnd me were happy tt I came out well. I was too weak to tok to dem.. glad tt they were entertaining demselves. 2nd day, frens n parents n rahima came.. 3rd day lectures n parents n rahima n aunties n uncles n bros n rabitha machi came. 4th day, Prince’s frens whom I noe all came, with parents, bros n rahima n muza n gf n prabz. 5th day bro came to bring me back home safely.
Since im young, I recovered faster den those oldies who were in the same ward. And over there too, I made a gd impression of myself. I made those oldies there in pain smile. I became a part time nurse.. nurses there loved me.. till now if I go there, they recognize me.. =)
So tis was all I was tinking abt… I did cry.. tts why I didn’t wan to go alone.. I msg Rahima whom im meeting aft the appointment. She rushed over. She kept me company.. shes there always.. ALWAYS. =) I love u dear.
Den we wen to hv our lunch at BK in Bugis den we headed down to National Library to discuss abt the secret gift. End up having lotsa laughter and fun.. was a damn nice day out.. we were making fun of each other. Haha.. den wen home.
Called my Prince to say im back. Den ate.. watch tv. Damn tired sia.. duno why.. den b4 falling into a deep slp, Prince called to say he missed me. haha.. duno why.. siao. Den we bullied each other. And I tease his ooru slang English. U gotta change ur slang of English according to the country u’re.. if not they wont understand.
Oh ya.. duno wen he said this.. hes coming back on 26th December 2007! Weeeeeeeeee! Im countdowning! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Today’s 2nd.. 24 days more! yay! He said, can be earlier or 1 day ltr. Im so excited hahaha! Hes coming back during the semester break! 2 weeks holiday! Hes mine! U cant catch me in this 14 days! I’ll be damn damn damn damn damnnnnnn busyyyy! Hahaha!
Tts all for Friday!
